- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- SEAT RETURN POLICY
Combine and save over 200$ off regular retail price.
- There's a reason why we call this the Ultimate Starter Kit... This is undoubtedly one of the most affordable high performance racing simulation package available on the market today.
- The ASR 3's wide range of adjustment possibility, combined with the Advanced Bucket Seat, will allow you to create the perfect racing position.
- Furthermore, the premium quality build and overall robustness of the ASR 3 will perfectly translate the powerful force feedback from the high-end Thrustmaster TS-XW Servo Base.
- On top of that, you'll be racing with the Thrustmaster Open Wheel Add-On, an incredibly versatile and feature-loaded racing wheel. It has been designed to provide the best possible gaming ergonomics. It is also the most lightweight wheel rim ever created and sold by Thrustmaster, allowing the force feedback from the Servo Base to be perfectly translated into precise physical cues. A key element in the quest for maximum realism in a simulation environment.
- Last, but certainly not least, you'll be acquire the premium Thrustmaster's T-LCM Pedals (3-pedal set). These are the first multiplatform magnetic pedal set featuring a brake pedal incorporating Load Cell technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
- Combine and save on a robust SimRacing chassis, a racing-style Bucket Seat and a full set of market-leading Thrustmaster Peripherals (Servo, Wheel, Pedals).
- The Advanced Starter Kit includes :
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.