- WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
Combine and save over 45$ off regular retail price.
- Create the perfect racing simulation starter kit with a combination of the ASR 1 by Advanced SimRacing, a very robust, yet easily affordable SimRacing chassis and the Thrustmaster T300RS, which includes the highly reliable Force Feedback T300 Servo Base, a detachable high-end wheel and a 2-pedal set made of metal that is fully adjustable.
- The ASR 1, with its 1.5" aluminum profile base, is our entry level chassis that doesn't compromise in any way and offers SimRacers excellent value for their investment compared to the competition at the same price point.
The Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel lets gamers truly immerse themselves in the world of car racing, and hone their skills to improve their performance. In order to achieve this, Thrustmaster set out to create an exceptional solution for all gamers looking to radically enhance their experience in car racing games.
- Advanced SimRacing ASR 1 (optional Simple Shifter Arm or Supported Shifter Arm)
- Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel (PC | PS5 | PS4) - Servo base, wheel & 2-pedal set
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.