- The Aluminum Pedal Deck & Heel Rest is designed to support the most performant SimRacing pedals available today.
- Thanks to it's aluminum composition, it will ensure maximum rigidity and zero flex when used with the most robust load-cell or hydraulic pedal sets.
- The Heel Rest is completely separate from the Aluminum Pedal Deck, allowing for a maximum number of configurations and positions.
- Gives you the opportunity to find the perfect position for your pedal set through a wide range of height, angle and depth adjustment possibilities.
- Comes powder-coated in black for a premium finish and scratch resistance
- Zero flex and no weak points design philosophy.
- Made from top-grade alloy Aluminum sourced in the United States of America
- Produced and packaged in Canada with the utmost care and attention.
- Built with thick steel plates and strong aluminum beams to support your pedal set.
- Can be adjusted vertically 4" up or down.
- The Aluminum Pedal Deck & Heel Rest are independent from each other, allowing for maximum adjustability.
- The Aluminum Pedal Deck can be angled up to 75 degrees.
- Maximum gap between outer channels : 7 5/8"
- Box 1 - 20" x 9" x 6"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 18.5" x 3" x 1.5"
- 2 x 1/4" Side Steel Plates
- 1 x 1/8" Steel Heel Rest
- 12 x M8 Socket Cap Screws (16mm)
- 4 x M8 Screws (12mm)
- 8 x M8 T-Nuts
- Sim Pedals Sprint
- Sim Pedals Ultimate
- Sim Pedals Ultimate+
- MECA Cup1
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Sim Coaches P1-2/3 Pro Hydraulic Pedals
- Simforge Engineering Mark-1
- RaceWerks S1 PRO
- Simworks PRO GT V3.1 LC Pedal Set
- HPP JBV 2/3 Pedal System (JBV Angled Mounting Tabs required)
- And many more (please inquire directly with us for specific pedal sets)
More assembly guides available on our dedicated page.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.