The firm throttle spring is an easy-to-install accessory for your Asetek SimSports® Invicta™ pedals.
The throttle spring is harder than the one originally included and allows you to have a firmer sensation and even better throttle control.
It gives you a better feel when racing, higher resistance and makes it possible to apply more pressure to the throttle, which gives you an even more realistic racing experience.
The spring is already included in the Forte® pedals throttle by default, but the firm throttle spring can be used as a replacement or spare part.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/