The all-aluminum sim footrest, for the throttle pedal, carrying over design elements from the Asetek SimSports™ Invicta™ sim racing Pedals, is a quick-to-mount accessory allowing the driver to rest the foot during long races.
Furthermore, in rigs with tight space, it will prevent the foot from rubbing against the rig/chassis.
The sim foot rest is CNC laser cut in our in-house high-speed fiber laser cutting machine for the best possible fit and performance.
The footrest is only compatible with the Invicta Pedals, and comes with the necessary mounting hardware included.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/