- The Invicta clutch was designed and tested rigorously during development to ensure that the racer will feel a realistic bite point when shifting gears in the racing simulator. The fierce spring load gives you a realistic and slamming rebound, and a feeling of true engagement exactly like you will feel from the slave cylinder and clutch release bearing in a real race car.
- The intuitive design allows for easy adjustment of force and a mechanical change of pedal curves. Mapping out the curve to your needs gives you the engagement that ensures the best clutch performance for your needs.
- The Invicta clutch will help you gain all-important milliseconds while shifting.
- This product is only compatible with the Invicta Brake & Throttle – not as a stand-alone product.
- With the acknowledgement that not all racecars are equipped with a manual clutch, Asetek SimSports supplies the Invicta Clutch as a separate add on product to make sure that all racers’ preferences are considered.
- The clutch slides directly on to the Invicta brake & throttle by tightening two screws and a small electrical connector. With this, you are ready to turn your racing simulator from automatic to manual clutch. In just a few steps, you are ready to drive.
- Asetek SimSports Invicta Pedals are for Competitive Gamers and Racing Enthusiasts who want the ultimate immersive sim racing experience. The Invicta sim racing Pedals feature a proper clutch bite point with a realistic rebound to give you the best and most realistic racing experience of driving on a real circuit with sim pedals.
DESIGN AND FEATURES VIDEO
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (clutch position sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Spring load adjustment
- Attach to brake/throttle
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed or turned completely off in the RaceHub software
- The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- Optional to purchase smooth sock-friendly footplate
- If purchasing the Invicta Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing the Invicta Pedals Brake & Throttle, or purchase them separately at our local hardware store Dimensions Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm Weight: 1,6 kg
- Compatible with all ASR-Brand SimRacing Chassis featuring the Steel Pedal Plate. Not compatible with Advanced SimRacing's Aluminum Pedal Tray & Adjustable Heel Rest.
- Platforms: Windows 10, 11
- Console support planned in the future
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
- Invicta Pedals Brake & Throttle – mm
- Invicta Pedals Brake & Throttle – inch
- Invicta Pedals Brake, Throttle & Clutch – mm
- Invicta Pedals Brake, Throttle & Clutch – inch
- RaceHub by Asetek SimSports : https://www.asetek.com/simsports/racehub/
BOOSTED MEDIA PREVIEW
“Overall we love these pedals. While they certainly aren’t a one-size-fits-all product, they achieve what they set out to do exceptionally well and at what we believe to be a very reasonable price point.
Input for both the clutch and throttle was smooth on the software side with no signal bounce or flickering whatsoever. The throttle, brake and clutch all employ tool-less adjustment for angle and feel, which makes on-the-fly tweaks easy compared with other pedal sets we have tested...”
– Will Ford, Boosted Media, preview of the Invicta Pedals
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/