With the Long Travel Kit for your Asetek Invicta Pedals you will gain an extra 40% travel on your T.H.O.R.P.™ brake cylinder – perfect if you are into Rally or Road Cars.
The highly notable increase in the travel of your brake means you now have 35 mm of travel, opposed to the original 25 mm.
The Invicta Long Travel Kit will give you the real sensation of being in a rally or road car, while also maintaining the T.H.O.R.P. signature feeling. This is a no-compromises solution that allows you to maintain the unique sensation of a hard- and soft stage, which is only offered by the Asetek SimSports Pedal Sets.
- The Invicta Long Travel Kit will work with all Asetek SimSports certified elastomers.
SHIPPING & LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/