The BDH H1 shifter is one of the most realistic professional grade shifter available to the public. Based off of a Ford Escort MKII rally car shifter and nicknamed the “bazooka” should tell you all you need to know about this high quality product developed by BDH.
Using tension technology, the mechanism in the shifter can be adapted to a feel that will surely find the sweet spot for a more realistic gear change sensation.
Weighing in at 3.5KG and having undergone 100’s of hours testing will ensure this unit is up for the job to experience the stresses felt on track.
- Includes mounting hardware for your Advanced SimRacing chassis (directly mounted to the shifter arm)
- 4 x M8x1.25 Hex Head bolts – 16mm long
- 4 x M8 Locking Nuts
- 4 x M8 T-Nuts
- High grade tested materials
- Tension technology
- 5KG weight
- 100’s of hours testing
- Available in different configurations
*Fitting Kit and Gear Stick Length Kit available separately
- Height: 300mm
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 80mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse