Engineered for the perfect driving experience with dual-motor force feedback, stainless steel paddle shifters and hand stitched leather wheel. Adjustable floor pedals let you accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals.
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover.
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
Height: 270 mm
Width: 260 mm
Depth: 278 mm
Weight without cables: 2.25 kg
Height: 167 mm
Width: 428.5 mm
Depth: 311 mm
Weight without cables: 3.1 kg
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover: Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- Black Xbox Series X|S /Xbox One/PC: 941-000121
- Black PS5 / PS4 / PC: 941-000110
- Steering wheel
- Power adapter
- User documentation
The G29 and G920 are compatible with the Standard Wheel Deck and the Steel Pedal Plate on all ASR Brand SimRacing Chassis
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty from Logitech