- Unlock your talent with our Cube Controls Formula Sport. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced sim racer, the Formula Sport gives you what you need to enjoy the beauty of sim racing while living an exceptional driving experience.
- Featuring 2 magnetic shifter paddles.
- No clutch. 13 momentary buttons.
- Built with a strong carbon fiber front plate and rock-solid electronics.
- USB cable and set of stickers included.
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- No-Backlit buttons
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless shifter paddles
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary Technology)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- VR friendly
- Weight: 980gr
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the User Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the Formula SPORT to my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work.
Q: What’s the difference between Formula SPORT and PRO?
A: PRO wheels have CNC machined and anodized aluminum knobs and backlit buttons available, whereas SPORT has standard black resin knobs and non-backlit buttons.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hubs have industry-standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech, Accuforce, Fanatec bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly. We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved a 1 cm range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the shifters paddles feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for sim racers.
Q: Can I customize the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customize our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow purchasing only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email firstname.lastname@example.org.