- Boost your sim racing skills with the elegant GT Sport steering wheel. Designed for sim racers looking for a more balanced solution without compromising quality details.
- Adjustable Magnetic paddles.
- Updated look with custom Cube Controls steering rim.
- 100% carbon front plate.
- Featuring a lightweight version of both knobs and joystick.
- Rock-solid electronics.
- USB cable and set of stickers included.
- Custom Cube GT Sport Rim with blue stitches
- Carbon fiber front plate
- 5 standard momentary buttons
- No backlit buttons
- 45° back USB Connector
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless shifter paddles in alluminum and carbon
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Weight: 1510gr
- VR friendly
- 320mm diameter, D shape
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT Sport steering wheels to my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work. Wrap the cable loosely around the wheel hub to avoid any strain on the connector.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hubs have an industry-standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech (Fanatec bases require a Podium Hub purchasable from their store, while Accuforce needs their proprietary adapter). 50,8mm Universal QR will fit directly, as well the QRX. We also provide 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 hole conversion adapters.
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved a 1 cm range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the shifter paddles feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email firstname.lastname@example.org.