- Discover our GT Sport Wireless steering wheel. Built to enhance your Grand Tourer sim racing passion. Ensuring better ergonomics and feel, the GT Sport is designed for entry level racers.
- Featuring Integrated Simucube Wireless module.
- Battery life up to 40h.
- Stronger materials.
- 2 front rotary encoders.
- 100% Carbon fiber front plate.
- All aluminum parts CNC machined and anodized.
- USB cable and set of stickers included.
- Custom Cube GT Sport Rim with blue stitches
- Virtually flex free assembly
- Improved button guards with better ergonomics and feeling
- Rock solid electronics, integrated with Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless shifter paddles
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs (blue when charged, purple while charging, red when out of power)
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag free with external antenna
- VR friendly
- 320mm diameter, D shape
- Compatible with Simucube Wireless bases only www.simucu.be
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT Sport Wireless steering wheels to my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collection is compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also, our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8 mm universal QR will fit directly on the Simucube adapter. If you wish to attach our universal QR or QRX will also need the QRX Simucube direct adapter.
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the shifter paddles feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email email@example.com.