- This upgrade kit will allow you to transform your Free-Standing Single TV & Monitor Stand (Up to 50" or Ultrawide 49") into a Free-Standing Triple Monitor Stand (Up to 32").
- Includes all the necessary hardware to mount the upgrade kit to your existing Single Monitor Stand
- For more information about the Free-Standing Triple Monitor Stand (Up to 32"), please see the product listing.
- Height at the highest point : 40"
- Width of the central aluminum beam : 40"
- Width of the outside aluminum beams : 24"
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 30" x 6" x 3"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 24" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Box 2 (Hardware) 14" x 10" x 3"
- 4 x Metal angle brackets
- 24 x M8 Screws (16mm) with matching T-Nuts
- 2 x VESA Plates (100mm/75mm)
- 2 x 1.5" Plastic Caps
- 2 x Pushpins
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.