- The Formula Pro Elite is a full featured sim steering wheel. Using only the finest materials and construction, the feeling is nothing short of rock solid immersion.
- No flex, no compromises. The wheel is constructed from 3 core materials: 5mm Carbon Fiber in Matte Twill, 6061 Aluminum, and Direct-Injection Silicone Rubber handles for maximum grip and comfort.
- It also features a High-Res LCD Touchscreen and RGB LED Rev Lights which can be customized within all of today’s popular sim software.
- This is the perfect wheel for the no-compromises sim racer.
Hi-Res LED Touchscreen
RGB LED Rev Lights
5mm Carbon Fiber Faceplate
Direct-Injection Silicone Handles
6061 Aluminum Body / Components
10 Momentary Buttons
5 Push-Button Rotary Encoders
7-Way Funky Switch
GSI “CEMS N52” V2 Shifters
GSI “HSE” Dual Clutches (Optional)
GSI “Spec 3” Coiled Cable
70mm Threaded Bolt Pattern
Extra Label Sheets
- GSI Formula Pro Elite Dual Clutch (Wired)
- USB Cable
- Each wheel comes with an extra sheet of both rotary labels and button labels
- Does not include AH50 hub pictured in rear photo
- Compatible with Simucube, VRS DirectForce Pro, Accuforce (Accuforce QR required) and Fanatec DD bases. (Fanatec Podium Hub required)
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
Gomez Sim Industries support & downloads available here
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.