- The second model in the GSI line up offers many of the same features but with a more slim design and a screenless silhouette.
- It has an uncompromising level of strength in construction and a stunning visual aesthetic.
- The level of comfort from the GSI silicone handles is second to none, the GXL also features the GSI “CEMS” magnetic gear shifters that are constructed out of a solid block of 6061 aluminum and provide a crisp and tactile feedback on up and down shifts.
- The wheel consists of 3 core materials. 5mm Carbon Fiber in Matte Twill, 6061 Aluminum body parts and direct injection silicone rubber handles for maximum grip and comfort.
- This is the perfect wheel for the no nonsense competitive SimRacer.
- 5mm Thick Carbon Fiber Face Plate
- 310mm Diameter
- 70mm threaded bolt pattern
- Connection via USB
- 7 Way Funky Switch
- 10 momentary buttons
- 5 Rotary Encoders (with push button functionality)
- Aluminum Magnetic Shifters
- GSI GXL Pro Dual Clutch (Wired)
- USB Cable
- Each wheel comes with an extra sheet of both rotary labels and button labels
- Does not include AH50 hub pictured in rear photo
- Compatible with Simucube, VRS DirectForce Pro, Accuforce (Accuforce QR required) and Fanatec DD bases. (Fanatec Podium Hub required)
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.