The most versatile sequential shifter on the market. Patented magnetic shift system, individually adjustable upshift, downshift and overall force. High forces from a compact design, reliable shift detection with opto-electronic sensors. Configure up to 10 fully customizable outputs using the gear lever and the 3 extra buttons with SmartControl.
- Feel the gears click into place with the innovative magnetic shift system: MagShift is the perfect sequential shifter for rally cars, GT’s, touring cars and classic racing. Upgrade your simulator with the most versatile shifter available, packed with extra features.
- Heusinkveld MagShift is a large, GT-style sequential shifter packed with extra features. The compact base-unit houses the innovative magnetic shift system which simulates the feel of an actual gear clicking into place.
The magnetic shift system is 3-way adjustable. The overall force, upshift force and downshift force can all be set individually. This for example allows you to set a firm upshift and soft downshift if you wish to do so. At the firmest setting you’ll be able to simulate the forces as experienced in real race cars.
SENSORS & ELECTRONICS
Opto-electronic sensors are used to detect shifts. This means that there is no wear on electronic components, ensuring reliable operation for years to come. The system is plug-and-play, after connecting MagShift via USB you can immediately assign functions in your favorite simulator software.
MINI BUTTON BOX
Be in control with the 3 extra buttons in the base of the MagShift. Buttons can be assigned to any available function in your favourite simulator software.
- Extra functions can be unlocked when you install Heusinkveld SmartControl software. With SmartControl, you can set up to 10 fully customizable outputs using the lever and the 3 buttons. You can trigger multiple outputs simultaneously, delayed or independently from a single input.
- With Heusinkveld SmartControl you have the option to expand the outputs of the lever and the 3 extra buttons to a total of 10 fully customizable outputs. You can configure and customize the outputs using the easy-to-use editor in SmartControl.
- For every single input you can configure a primary and secondary output. An output can be a selectable joystick button or any keyboard keystroke (including modifier keys such as Shift, Ctrl, Alt etcetera).
- The primary and secondary output can be triggered simultaneously, delayed or independently. The functions are time-bound. How long you press a button or push/pull the lever determines whether the primary, secondary or both outputs are triggered.
- You may want to use different settings depending on the car of software you drive. You can store different settings into a profile and change them with a few mouse clicks.
- Shared profiles with other SmartControl compatible products: If you have other Heusinkveld products which use SmartControl, it is possible to create a single profile which includes multiple SmartControl compatible Heusinkveld devices. This allows you to change MagShift, Handbrake and pedal settings all at once.
- Every MagShift comes with a U-shaped mounting bracket which makes mounting the shifter to your simulator super easy.
The U-brackets mounts to your simulator with just 2 bolts, ensuring a narrow profile of the overall installation. The MagShift is then attached to the bracket.
- When mounted onto aluminium profiles, the MagShift only requires a single profile slot for mounting.
- Mounting adjustments & dimensions
The mounting bracket allows for several adjustments to fine-tune the position of your MagShift:
- Yaw adjustment: by rotating the U-bracket relative to the mounting platform.
- Height adjustment: by choosing any of the 3 horizontal rows of mounting holes in the U-bracket.
- Tilt adjustment: by choosing any diagonal combination of the mounting holes in the U-bracket.
The height of the MagShift (from the bottom of the mounting bracket to the top of the lever) is as follows.
- 36,2 cm (14,25 in) when installed in the lowest position.
- 37,7 cm (14,84 in) when installed in the highest position.
- The full mounting dimensions for MagShift can be seen here (all dimensions in mm).
- Mounting materials are supplied in order to attach the MagShift to most common simulator platforms. A selection of bolts (2 lenghts) and nuts (flange nuts and guided I-type slot 8 T-nuts) are included in the package. This makes installing the MagShift, especially onto aluminium profiles, super easy.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.