- The Heusinkveld Sim Handbrake is a pressure sensitive handbrake using load cell technology. It features a firm, progressive feel and is ideal for rally and drifting simulation software. The handbrake features an adjustable lever, allowing the lever to be tilted 120 degrees in infinite adjustable steps in order to offer maximum flexibility. The estimated maximum force which can be put at the lever is 17kg (37lbs).
- The handbrake comes with a USB controller box (with onboard load cell amp and USB connector). This controller board gives an analogue output (it acts as a single analogue joystick axis).
- The Sim Handbrake comes with various options for mounting it to your rig. The base unit of the system has a 2x2 array of mounting holes/slots.
- Since the angle of the handbrake lever can be adjusted 120 degrees, you can mount the base unit both in a horizontal and vertical position.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.