- When operating the Sim Pedals Sprint near their maximum force capability, they need a very sturdy mount to your rig. If you want to mount your pedals to a baseplate first instead of mounting them individually, our Sim Pedals Sprint Baseplate is your product of choice.
- With the Sim Pedals Sprint being able to cope with high brake loads, a sturdy mount to your simulator rig is an absolute must. If you do not want mount the pedals directly to your rig but want to put them on a baseplate first, we offer an optional rigid mounting solution. The Sim Pedals Sprint baseplate allows for flexible positioning of individual pedals and also comes with an adjustable heel plate.
- With the brake of the Sim Pedals Sprint being able to cope with up to 65kg of force, standard pedal mounting plates of rigs often show excessive flex under these loads.
- This baseplate helps to create a solid platform to mount the pedals on your rig. The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: A pedal plate on which you mount the pedals, a height adjustable heel plate as well as two brackets which are used to secure the baseplate to an underlying frame.
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the baseplate, as well as hardware to mount the baseplate to a 6mm thick underlying plate.
- Pedal plate : The baseplate mounting points for the pedals are slots allowing for lateral adjustment of individual pedals. The dimensions of these lateral slots are 29mm for the brake and 24mm for the throttle and clutch. Every single pedal can also be adjusted 12,5mm backwards and forwards through the slots in the pedal feet themselves.
- Heel plate : The heel plate on the Sim Pedals Sprint Baseplate is height adjustable. You can either put it in the default position (0mm elevation), or use spacers to raise it. Two types of spacers (20mm and 40mm) are supplied in order to put the heel plate in an elevated position.
- This baseplate is only compatible with our Sim Pedals Sprint product.
- The mounting holes on the brackets are compatible with TM T3PA and T3PA Pro (235mm) pedal sets. Six mounting points on the brackets are provided in total, giving plenty of options mount the baseplate to aluminum profiles or create your own drilling template to install the baseplate to your rig.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.