- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are designed for high-end professional motorsport simulators. A strong, durable and adjustable design capable of handling up to 140kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200kg loadcell). Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel. Reliable load cell sensors coupled to Heusinkveld SmartControl software for an instant and accurate response with endless possibilities to configure pedal output.
- “Performance counts, but never forget the joy of simracing”
- Enhance your simulator experience. Heusinkveld presents some of the highest quality, most adjustable and most realistic feeling pedals on the market: Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+. Trusted by world class GT, single seater and Esports drivers, this high-end pedal set can be used in the most demanding environments. Capable of simulating pedal loads as high as in real GT and F1 cars.
- Designed with CAD and FEA, all structural parts are CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish. The pedals are strong, stiff, compact and durable. Mathematical models were made to calculate pedal travel and operation force, predicting with great accuracy how each pedal feels in every possible configuration. Design tolerances have been optimized in order to have a minimal amount of play
- on every assembly. All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing to guarantee their functionality after a million duty cycles.
- The custom made brake elastomers provide a realistic progressive feel and retain their as-new characteristics even after thousands of races.
- Hydraulic damping : The bespoke hydraulic dampers of the Sim Pedals Ultimate are ultra-reliable and do not require periodic maintenance. Even in the unlikely case of a failure, all hydraulic dampers can easily be removed while the pedal still retains its basic functionality as the pedal sensors are separated from the hydraulic circuit.
- Sensors & output : The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ load cell assemblies provide a true linear input measurement of throttle and clutch position and brake force. Their accuracy and durability are unmatched as they do not wear over time. Heusinkveld proprietary electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal. Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles using the Heusinkveld SmartControl software.
- Throttle : Smooth, accurate and greatly adjustable, the throttle pedal gives you excellent control with exactly the travel, spring preload and resistance you prefer. The throttle features a 1-way hydraulic damper which resists speed at the ingoing stroke. This helps with smoothing the throttle application and is also used on many real cars for this purpose. The amount of damping can be adjusted. A load cell provides a true linear input measurement of the pedal position. Custom non-linear output curves can freely be configured using Heusinkveld SmartControl software.
- Brake : The brake features a realistic dual stage brake system with a 200kg load cell, capable of handling actual pedal forces up to 140kg (measured at the pedal footplate). The adjustable coil spring simulates the initial pad-to-disc gap. The main brake springs are all new custom made Heusinkveld injection molded thermoset elastomers. These proprietary elastomers are smooth and responsive and provide an unprecedented progressive brake resistance (convex force curve) just as you would have in a real race car. On the ingoing and outgoing stroke they have firm bump and rebound characteristics. Automated testing shows these elastomers have zero performance degradation even after one million duty cycles. You can choose from a total of 9 possible resistance settings, allowing you set set the pedal from very soft to extremely stiff. The brake features a 2-way hydraulic damper. This damping resists speed at the ingoing and outgoing stroke just as experienced in actual brake assemblies. The amount of damping is adjustable.
- Electronics : Heusinkeld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ use a custom made 12-bit USB controller, which works with Heusinkveld SmartControl software. After calibration every single pedal provides an output signal using the full 12-bit range, providing instant and accurate output to your favorite simulator software. The controller enclosure is made of steel and is equipped with 4 mounting holes for easy mounting to your simulator. It can also be mounted to the underside of the optional Sim Pedals Ultimate+ Baseplate. The pedals have passed full EMC compliance testing, guaranteeing a stable output signal regardless of other electronic components used in your simulator.
- The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ come with a powerful configuration tool allowing you to set up your pedals in ways not previously possible: SmartControl. Working together with all-new electronics, SmartControl allows for instant mapping of (non-linear) pedal output curves, pedal deadzones and brake pedal force.
- These adjustments can be made without having to recalibrate the pedals (including iRacing). All settings can be saved into profiles, which can be loaded again in a few mouse clicks.
- Mapping pedal output curves : A key feature of SmartControl is the ability to set custom signal output maps per pedal. Traditionally race simulator pedal output has had a one-on-one sensitivity in relation to the pedal input. SmartControl allows you to map non-linear output curves using 5 zones (six input parameters). Each pedal has a Curve Type pull-down menu with pre-defined output curves. You can also select the option to make a custom curve and manually set the desired pedal output percentage for each zone. You have complete freedom to set your own shapes.
- Deadzones and brake force adjustment : SmartControl offers quick and easy adjustment of pedal deadzones. The effect of changing these adjustments can be seen visually and realtime. Also the required brake force to get 100% brake output in your simulator can be set in a few mouse clicks.
- Profiles : There is support for an unlimited amount of profiles within SmartControl. Saving and loading a profile is done in a few mouse clicks. Because profile data is saved relative to your calibration values, it is possible to exchange pedal profiles between Sim Pedals Ultimate+ owners.
- Calibration wizard : Your Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are pre-calibrated during assembly and can be used as a plug&play device. All adjustments in SmartControl can be made without having to recalibrate the pedals. In case you do need to recalibrate (for example after making certain mechanical adjustments to the pedals), SmartControl has an easy to follow calibration wizard.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.