- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are designed for high-end professional motorsport simulators. A strong, durable and adjustable design capable of handling up to 140kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200kg loadcell). Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel. Reliable load cell sensors coupled to Heusinkveld SmartControl software for an instant and accurate response with endless possibilities to configure pedal output.
- “Performance counts, but never forget the joy of simracing”
- Enhance your simulator experience. Heusinkveld presents some of the highest quality, most adjustable and most realistic feeling pedals on the market: Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+. Trusted by world class GT, single seater and Esports drivers, this high-end pedal set can be used in the most demanding environments. Capable of simulating pedal loads as high as in real GT and F1 cars.
- Designed with CAD and FEA, all structural parts are CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish. The pedals are strong, stiff, compact and durable. Mathematical models were made to calculate pedal travel and operation force, predicting with great accuracy how each pedal feels in every possible configuration. Design tolerances have been optimized in order to have a minimal amount of play
- on every assembly. All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing to guarantee their functionality after a million duty cycles.
- The custom made brake elastomers provide a realistic progressive feel and retain their as-new characteristics even after thousands of races.
- Hydraulic damping : The bespoke hydraulic dampers of the Sim Pedals Ultimate are ultra-reliable and do not require periodic maintenance. Even in the unlikely case of a failure, all hydraulic dampers can easily be removed while the pedal still retains its basic functionality as the pedal sensors are separated from the hydraulic circuit.
- Sensors & output : The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ load cell assemblies provide a true linear input measurement of throttle and clutch position and brake force. Their accuracy and durability are unmatched as they do not wear over time. Heusinkveld proprietary electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal. Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles using the Heusinkveld SmartControl software.
- Clutch : A clutch feels lighter towards the end of travel. The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ clutch features a regressive spring mechanism simulating this concave force curve and also allows you to greatly adjust the pedal resistance, travel and feel. The clutch features a 2-way hydraulic damper. This damping resists speed at the ingoing and outgoing stroke just as seen in real clutch assemblies. The amount of damping is adjustable. A loadcell provides a true linear input measurement of the pedal position. Custom non-linear output curves can freely be configured using Heusinkveld SmartControl software.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.