- The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is an all-in-one cockpit system featuring a configurable throttle setup, from single-engine general aviation to four-engine commercial aircraft.
- It features multiple cockpit components including autopilot, annunciator panel, gear & flap lever as well as a trim wheel.
- The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant was designed to ensure the most versatile flight simulation experience possible.
- 6 Commercial Levers with flaps, spoilers, and functional thrust reversers
6 General Aviation Levers with Functional TOGA (Go Around) Button for multiple aircraft configurations
Annunciator Panel with 7 two-way programmable switches and 14 Warning Lights
General Aviation Flap Lever
Auto Pilot with backlit buttons
- Adjustable Lever Tension
- Gear Lever with Red/Green LED landing gear indicator lights
- Trim Wheel
- Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel
- Mounting plate with 3M® Micro-Suction Pad
- Clamp x2
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Yoke connector cable
- Rubber screw caps
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Software compatibility: X-Plane 11, Prepar3D, Microsoft Flight Simulator
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.