- With our custom-designed Inverted Pedal Tray, you can easily obtain a pedal placement and travel position that matches real GT-style race cars. Completely made out of 3/16" thick reinforced bent steel plates, our heavy-duty Inverted Pedal Tray is designed to completely eliminate any potential flex caused by the force applied on the pedals while racing. Our design has no weakpoints whatsoever and will allow for even the most performant professional-grade pedal sets to operate at their fullest potential.
- As with our regular pedal plate that comes stock with our chassis, this Inverted Pedal Tray is compatible with a wide variety of pedal sets from all major manufacturers. The top pedal plate is extremely adjustable thanks to the long mounting channels in the side support plates, allowing you to reach angles from 15 degrees all the way up to 55 degrees. As an option, we offer an adjustable Heel Rest that you can position to attain the perfect racing position, that will in turn help you optimize your footwork. If you are an ASR chassis owner, you can also use your original pedal plate as a heel rest. Using the original ASR pedal plate gives you the opportunity to mount your gas pedal upright, while inverting your brake and clutch pedals.
- Built with 3/16" thick reinforced bent steel plates
- Mounts on top of your ASR chassis' base
- Extremely adjustable top pedal plate (15 to 55 degrees, with a 3 inch vertical height adjustment when the pedal is angled at 25 degrees)
- Compatible with a wide range of pedal sets from all major manufacturers
- Pedal support plate vertical height range : 2 inches up and down, with an additional range of 1 inch if you flip the bent steel pedal plate upside down (applicable only when the top pedal plate is installed at a 25 degree angle)
- Top pedal plate angle range : 15 to 55 degrees
- 2 x 3/16" reinforced bent steel side support plates
- 1 x 3/16" reinforced bent steel pedal plate
- 6 x M8 Screws (16mm)
- 6 x M8 T-Nuts
- 4 x M8 Screws (20mm)
- 4 x M8 Lock Nuts
- 4 x M8 Washers
- OPTIONAL : Heel Rest
- Heel rest plate
- 4 x M8 12mm screws
- 4 x M8 T-Nuts
- REQUIRED TOOLS
- 6mm Allen key
- 13mm Wrench
- The Inverted Pedal Tray is compatible with the ASR 6 and the ASR 4. It is also compatible with the ASR 3 using the original Pedal Tray (but not with the combination of the optional Heel Rest that can be purchased with this product)
- The Inverted Pedal Tray offers the same compatibility range as our Pedal Tray that comes with all of our chassis
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedal Sprint and Ultimate
- Meca CUP1 Sim Racing Pedals
- Fanatec (all models, including the V3 CSL Elite)
- Thrustmaster (all models)
- Logitech (all models)
- Any pedal sets that can be "hard mounted" on a steel base
- And much more (please inquire for more compatibility options)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.