21Nm of Pure Direct Drive Torque from an Industrial-Grade Motor: With 21Nm of power behind the R21, feel everything modern racing cars have to offer. Every bump, slip and slide can be felt for unbeatable class leading immersion.
- Six Unique Approaches to Direct Drive Design: Developed by experts in the electric motor field, the R21 motor utilizes 6 unique design approaches to ensure a smooth racing experience. V-shaped struts and fractional slot-concentrated windings are used to ensure maximum torque without notchiness. The R21 sports a 30% larger torque output than other similar models.
The rotor of the R21 is a triple staggered slanted pole design commonly found in electric motor vehicles and ensures a balanced vibration-free motor. The combination of a high copper space factor and triple staggered slanted pole rotor results in a motor that delivers increased torque and dynamic range detail and greatly reduces cogging and torque ripple over traditional sim racing motors.
Sleek, Modern Design: Inspired by current supercar trends, the R21 sports a robust design and two-tone paint finish.
Sturdy, All-aluminum Body: The R21 is made of aluminum alloy, giving the base a rock-solid feel and weight.
Ultra Low Static Torque: Feel everything through an optimized motor design, offering practically zero torque ripple, notching or cogging. Combined with powerful torque delivery, hard braking, curbs, and drifts are clearer and stronger than ever before.
Superior Temperature Control: Enjoy reliable, steady temperature performance with the R21. Even for extended endurance racers, the R21 will never reduce output or attenuate due to overheating. Real-time onboard temperature monitoring means you will never miss a session.
262,144 Points of Resolution: The R21 encoder incorporates ultra high precision wheel position monitoring, allowing for accurate and clear feedback when racing.
Hands-off Protection: This function can effectively avoid the risk of injury and quickly help restore control by detecting that hands are off the wheel. Once activated, it will quickly stop any oscillation and safely center the wheel.
Speed-dependent Force Feedback Dampening: This function will increase the damping FFB effect as the vehicle speed increases and reduces the dampening as the vehicle speed decreases to accurately mimic a real race car, resulting in greater high-speed stability and low-speed maneuverability.
Quad Core Architecture: Under all conditions the R21's quad core CPU gives racers maximum precision for the ultimate sim racing experience.
MOZA Pit House Control Software: MOZA Pit House Control Suite allows for maximum customization of your racing experience. See the status of each device, set maximum turn angle, force feedback, pedal travel, LED indicators, and much more. With presets and easy to understand settings, beginners can enjoy a plug and play experience catered for many popular racing titles.
Force Feedback Equalizer: MOZA’s FFB equalizer allows full customization and fine-tuning of the FFB effects spectrum for a perfect setup in any conditions.
One-click Launching: Save your game configuration in the MOZA Pit House launcher to quickly launch into a game from within the Pit House.
- APP Cloud Control: Enjoy on-the-fly changes using the MOZA app! Force feedback, pedal settings, and more can all be changed in real-time. One-click importing allows easy hassle free setup transfers to new devices.
- Platform: PC
- Driving type: Direct Drive
- Communication Method: Wireless
- Max Steering Angle: Limitless
- Housing Material: Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
- Peak Power: 480W
- Input voltage: 110V~220V AC —>36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate: 1000Hz
- V-shaped Struts: Supported
- Encoder Resolution: 262144ppr (18-bits)
- Indicator: YES
- App Functions: Supported
- Quick Release: Supported
- Connection Ports: Power, DC Input, E-stop, USB (Pogo pins for RM dash )
- Accessories: User manual, Warranty card, Power supply, USB cable, Toolkit
- Mounting Method: Bottom mount
- Side Mount Option: With optional side mount bracket
- Desk Clamp: Optional
- Emergency Stop Switch: Optional
- Online Firmware Upgrade: Applicable
- Firmware Update: Applicable
- Dimension (L x W x H)（mm) : 327*170*130
- Weight: 8.9kg
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.