- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- Universal Seat Sliders from OMP
- OMP Universal Seat Sliders are designed to be mounted in a number of different ways depending on your application. Each bracket system is meticulously designed and made out of durable steel for securing seats safely.
- Manufacturer's Part Number : HC/665
- Product Line : OMP Racing Seat B
- OMP Racing is a World Leader in the manufacture and design of racing safety equipment
- Universal fit for all racing seats (side mounting brackets required for Bucket Seats)
- They're designed to allow the user to adjust their seat position with precision, giving you a position that's completely custom to your body. OMP seat track sets employ a double locking mechanism for increased safety.
- OMP® was founded in Genoa in 1973 and has grown over the years thanks to the incredible success of its products. Today OMP is a leading company in the field of design and production of all kinds of accessories for those who live and breathe racing. With a recently renovated plant outfitted with the latest equipment and its own test track, OMP is able to provide cutting-edge products that are designed and tested from start to finish to ensure outstanding performance on and of the track. OMP production ranges from racing suits to undergarments, from gloves to footwear to roll bars, racing seats, crash helmets, seatbelts, extinguishers.
- Package Dimensions: 43.687 L x 40.386 H x 4.064 W (centimeters)
- Slide travel : 145mm
- Bolt longitudinal distance: 270mm
- Bracket color : Black
- Bracket material : Steel
- Not FIA approved
- Double locking mechanism for increased safety
- Bendable handle for different seat widths
- OMP Universal Seat Sliders
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.