- Our Integrated PC Stand made out of thick steel will allow you to integrate your PC seamlessly into your simulator
- Easy to attach to your Simple Integrated Monitor Stand or Free-Standing Monitor Stand (Triple or Single)
- Can be mounted in either orientation (face up with the contoured bent steel, or face down for larger cases)
- Quick to install and ensures that your PC won't be catching all of the floor and ambient dust in your room
- Can support a gaming computer or console up to 30 pounds or 13.5 kilograms
- Power Supply Mount sold as an Add-On to allow you to mount Direct Drive power supply within (Compatible with Simucube) your Integrated PC Stand for a more cleaned up and integrated finish
- PC Stand dimensions : 22" x 11 3/4" x 2 7/8"
- Box 1 - 24" x 12" x 3"
- Integrated PC stand
- 4 x M8 screws (12mm) and matching T-Nuts
- *Power Supply Mount Add-On
Power Supply Mounting Case (Steel)
- 4 x M6 Screws
- 4 x M6 T-Nuts
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.