- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- The SimLine GT3 Cup Replica Wheel features high quality materials and a premium finish. The wheel itself is the actual product used in the GT3 vehicle on which this replica product is based.
- Designed and handcrafted in Poland by SimLine
- The Wheel features a Button Plate with 2 premium magnetic paddle shifts
- We offer the GT3 Cup Replica Wheel with an optional NRG Quick Release for people who like to change wheels and racing styles
- Long and flexible spiral USB cable that extends up to 2 meters
- No 3D printing involved in the creation of this Replica Wheel by SimLine
- Alcantara for the wheel finish
- Carbon Fiber for both the core and the mechanism
- Width of 315mm
- Weight of the button plate : 380 grams
- Weight of the steering wheel and button plate : 1200 grams
- Standard bolt spacing pattern of 6 x 70
- 2 magnetic gear paddle shifters
- 8 programmable buttons
- 1 x SimLine GT3 Cup Replica Wheel (Wired)
- 1 x 2m Spiral Cord USB Cable
- Compatible with PC / Windows
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)