- From the SPARCO racing seats experience , introducing the EVO QRT Gaming, the seat for exclusive SIM RACING use in lightweight fiberglass and QRT technology.
- It has a non-slip fabric to hold the shoulders; seat and cushion are divided into 2 parts.
- WARNING: the seat is not FIA approved and cannot be mounted on cars. It can be installed exclusively on cockpits /Only for Racing Simulators
- EVO L – Large (up to 36” waist)
- WHAT IS QRT?
- Designed and developed at the Sparco OEM Composite Laboratory in Italy, QRT is a patented state-of-the-art technical process, based on aerospace technologies. QRT creates an unparalleled mechanical strength to weight ratio. This innovative production method generates the lightest fiberglass composite seat shells currently on the market; in fact, it guarantees a reduction in total weight of up to 30% compared to traditional production methods. The QRT seats approach the weight of a comparable carbon fiber seat at a lower price point.
- QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
- Excellent fitment into small cockpits 4
- Excellent ergonomics Fire retardant fabric
- Special non-slip fabric
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 435mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 580mm
- Seat length : 570mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 885mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 008013GNR
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.