The latest creation resulting from the decades-long collaboration between Thrustmaster and Ferrari, this product is a 1:1 scale replica of the wheel from the legendary Ferrari SF1000 single-seater race car. The Thrustmaster Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition features the iconic labeling and official markings found on the real wheel, as well as a 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 items of racing information.
The race dash features different skins for the type of game being played or car being driven, and 21 LEDs: 15 for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for the race marshal flags. The 100% carbon fiber structure of the wheel’s faceplate provides balanced Force Feedback for extremely precise movements when racing, particularly in games with a focus on single-seater cars. Textured rubber grips and interchangeable Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) make this replica wheel a truly versatile tool for racing, which can adapt to meet the needs of every driver.
Officially licensed by Ferrari, the wheel is compatible with all Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately), and is fully functional on PC (Windows 10), PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
Key features :
- 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 key items of information, with different skins for the type of game being played, for optimal racing comfort
- 3 mm-thick carbon fiber faceplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightweight design, for balanced Force Feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and unlimited configuration possibilities
- Native connectivity or wireless telemetry connectivity, with iconic labeling and official markings for unrivaled immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters, and two customizable analog paddle shifters
- Replica wheel officially licensed by Ferrari
- A NEW LEVEL OF IMMERSION
- The wheel features up to 25 action buttons, including 11 buttons with iconic labeling and markings (OIL, RADIO, DRINK) for total immersion. The 7 encoders located near the user’s thumbs, the display, and the bottom part of the wheel make it easy to assign controls, and allow for more intuitive in-game adjustment of settings.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE
- The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition features a 100% carbon fiber central faceplate (21 layers, 3 mm thick in total), combining rigidity and lightweight design for balanced Force Feedback. The wheel’s grips, crafted of textured rubber, replicate real-world handling for unprecedented racing comfort.
- A CLEAR, INTUITIVE OVERVIEW
- This replica wheel features an interactive 4.3-inch (109-mm) display and 21 LEDs, natively connected or connected via wireless telemetry (Wi-Fi). Up to 69 key items of information can be displayed, with different skins for the type of game being played. There are 15 LEDs for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for race marshal flags.
- PUSH-PULL MAGNETIC PADDLE SHIFTERS
- The paddle shifters feature push-pull technology, similar to that found on the wheel of the real SF1000 single-seater race car. Crafted of 100% aluminum for optimal sturdiness and handling, the magnetic paddle shifters allow for clear, precise activation to avoid driving errors, and provide an unlimited lifespan. There are also two customizable analog paddle shifters on the back of the wheel.
- COMPATIBLE WITH T-SERIES BASES
- Featuring the Thrustmaster wheel changing system, this wheel has been developed to be compatible with all of the brand’s T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately).
- The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition is compatible with the following bases: TS-PC, T-GT, TS-XW Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base.
- INTERCHANGEABLE PADDLE SHIFTERS
- The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition is an incredibly versatile wheel, thanks to the ability to swap out its paddle shifters. For even smoother gear shifting (bounce time of less than 5 milliseconds), the T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) are a must-have accessory for amazing lap times.
- Thrustmaster SF1000 Add-On Steering Wheel
- Magnetic Paddle Shifters
- Attachment Screws (4)
- USB-C Cable (15.8" / 400mm)
- Allen Key
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information Flyer
- "Welcome to the Club" Flyer
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with PC (Windows 10), PlayStation and Xbox (list of features available on the Thrustmaster technical support website)
- Compatible with the following Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately): TS-XW, T-GT, T300, TX and TS-PC
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/