- T.Flight Hotas One, an officially-licensed joystick for Xbox One and Windows, provides a high level of realism: the stick includes five axes, fourteen action buttons, a rapid-fire trigger and a multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view), all of which are easily accessible. The throttle – detachable and full-size for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality – provides super-responsive power. The dual rudder system can be engaged by rotating the handle (with an integrated locking system) or via the progressive tilting lever. The T.Flight Hotas One includes official buttons for the Xbox One console (Guide/View/Menu): access social features, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console.
- Works on Xbox Series X|S.
- Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight).
- Detachable, full-size throttle for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality. • Adjustable handle resistance with wide hand-rest.
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid-fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view).
- Realistic, ergonomic joystick
- In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T.Flight Hotas One provides the same level of realism. The joystick's realistic, ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). The wide hand-rest helps gamers keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements. Adjust the stick's resistance according to your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, for enhanced stability during gaming sessions.
- Detachable throttle
- The joystick features a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft. The throttle is detachable, and may be positioned in one of two different ways: - Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or - Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
- Dual rudder system
- The joystick features a rudder function, which in a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering, allowing the plane to pivot around its vertical axis (therefore making the plane turn left or right). This rudder function is accessible on the joystick by rotating the handle (with integrated locking system) or by progressive tilting lever.
- The T.Flight Hotas One joystick is part of Thrustmaster’s flight simulation ecosystem. It is therefore compatible with the T.Flight Rudder Pedals – the first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) slide rails system, for smoother turns.
- Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS One Flight Stick & Throttle (PC | Xbox One, Series S/X)
- User manual
- Warranty information
- Allen Key
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Compatible with Xbox One, Series S/X
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/