- The T-GT II Servo Base is a powerhouse of extremely innovative technologies, resulting from a highly in-depth study of all the must-have sensations required for an ultra-realistic car racing experience.
- Refined and perfected thanks to more than 23,000 hours of intense Research and Development work, T-GT II has been designed to take the amazing Force Feedback performance of its predecessor (the T-GT) to even greater new heights. With T-GT II, gamers on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC can enjoy brand-new levels of precision and durability.
- Officially licensed for both PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo, the T-GT II racing wheel provides key advantages and lifelike sensations in GT Sport thanks to groundbreaking technologies including T-LIN, T-DCC, and especially T-DFB (3D perception of Force Feedback effects).
- High-velocity, next-generation 40-watt brushless motor for exceptionally responsive Force Feedback with high torque capacity
- Internal components from the European automotive industry (AEC-Q), for maximum quality and lifespan
- Proprietary technologies: T-AEC-Q, T-DCC, T-RTF, T-LIN, T40-VE, T-DFB, T-F.O.C., T-M.C.E. and T-TURBO
- Proprietary magnetic technology (H.E.A.R.T) for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing for different types of wheels (F1, Rally, etc.) to be used (sold separately)
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- T-AEC-Q: Durability
- In order to ensure the maximum levels of durability and quality over time, T-GT II features a brand-new electronic design with AEC-Q-certified printed circuit boards, from the real-world automotive industry.
- The goal behind this reworking of the internal components used in Thrustmaster’s T-GT II is to meet the needs of the world’s most competitive expert racers who use their racing simulation gear as real work tools — throughout extremely long training sessions, and incredibly intense competitions.
- T-DCC: Precision
- Drift management is a must for all drivers who need to carefully control their car’s skidding in turns.
- With this in mind, T-GT II employs a technology allowing for real-time drift curve calculation (T-DCC), thereby maintaining the responsiveness of both the wheel and the car in the game in all circumstances. This built-in T-DCC feature allows drivers to focus their attention on making very precise movements, in order to always be able to stay one or two steps ahead in terms of their driving.
- T-RTF: Responsiveness
- The Real Time Force feedback (T-RTF) system reduces Force Feedback calculation times, allowing for instant responsiveness.
- Force Feedback effects are managed by a built-in processor in real time. This means that these effects do not depend on the game itself in order to avoid any hiccups with respect to responsiveness — and the best part is that this holds true for all games, both on consoles and PC. In this way, Thrustmaster’s proprietary T-RTF technology allows users to enjoy gameplay without any dead zones or latency.
- T-LIN: Linearity
- The Thrustmaster T-GT II racing wheel ensures perfectly linear Force Feedback effects: the force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. Cars’ behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with a breathtaking level of detail.
- This allows racers to anticipate and react more efficiently to track conditions, thanks to the information transmitted through the racing wheel. This improves users’ comprehension of their driving, helping them to beat records and win races.
- T-40VE: Velocity
- The T-GT II racing wheel’s 40-watt motor stands out for its perfectly linear Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque) — from long stall curves to super-responsive S curves.
- This high-powered motor provides the velocity required to generate remarkably dynamic and powerful effects. Thanks to its velocity, the motor also transmits faster and stronger responses to racers in real time, enhanced by Thrustmaster’s proprietary T-LIN technology.
- T-DFB: Depth
- Years of collaboration with Polyphony Digital have resulted in the creation of in-depth sensations in the steering column.
- Combining brushless motors’ refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback technology creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment. As a complement to standard Force Feedback, this system improves the driving experience with a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit.
- T-Turbo: Power
- This external power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power (400 watts) to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from games — rendered by the T-LIN feature and the T-40VE motor during game phases such as power drifts or multiple chicanes.
- The power supply’s toroidal shape optimizes efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design.
- T-M.C.E.: Stability
- The Motor-Cooling-Embedded system maintains linearity and dynamics with the powerful T-40VE motor.
- Thanks to T-M.C.E. technology, the T-40VE motor manages heat transfer and dissipation more efficiently than ever before. The T-40VE incorporates this cooling system right in the very heart of the motor, in a highly constrained and enclosed environment. This combination ensures constant precision in terms of rendering of T-GT II’s performance and effects throughout even the longest racing sessions, allowing drivers to experience the full complexity of sensations.
- T-F.O.C.: Control
- T-F.O.C. algorithm with Hall Effect sensors: Thrustmaster’s patented technology identifies the racing wheel’s position with pinpoint accuracy, and provides unrivaled precision.
- Thanks to its precision and the use of an optimized F.O.C. algorithm, the motor responds dynamically and swiftly to requests for increased torque, while reducing drops in power.
- Thrustmaster T-GT II Servo Base
- Turbo Power Supply & Power Cable
- Attachment System (Clamp for desks and tables)
- User Manual
- Warranty Information Flyer)
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
Officially licensed for PlayStation; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC
Compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals pedal set (sold separately)
Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake (sold separately)
Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/