- Thrustmaster presents the TH8A Add-On Shifter: the high-end, realistic multiplatform shifter (PC, PS4 and Xbox One). Its internal mechanism, clamping system and gear stick are all 100% metal. Its knob is detachable and compatible with all real universal shifter knobs available on the market. The TH8A can be attached to any support surface: tables or shelves from 1 to 55 mm thick, and in cockpits (with a removable clamping system). Completely versatile, it allows for two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7+1) and sequential (+/-). The TH8A works with all racing wheels on the market on PC, and with Thrustmaster racing wheels on game consoles.
- Solidly-built and precise, the TH8A is crafted of 100% metal.
- Featuring H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology technology (patent pending), the TH8A‘s precision won’t decrease over time, thanks to its contactless magnetic sensors: no tact switches or potentiometers, for an unlimited product lifespan.
- Unique design allowing for two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7+1) and sequential (+/-).
- Realism and authenticity
- 13 cm tall and featuring a metal design, the TH8A is a must-have piece of gear for car racing simulation. The feel of shifting gears is totally realistic, and the detachable knob ensures compatibility with all real universal shifter knobs available on the market. The two included shift-plates allow the TH8A to adapt to two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7+1) and sequential (+/-).
- Solidity and precision
- The TH8A’s internal mechanism, gear stick and clamping system are all 100% metal. Featuring H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology technology (patent pending), its precision won’t decrease over time, thanks to contactless magnetic sensors: no tact switches or potentiometers, for an unlimited product lifespan.
- Adaptability and comfort
- Upgradable firmware, and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel to suit your driving style (software available for download on PC). The gear-shifting resistance is adjustable, as are the clamping system’s position and rotation (can be adjusted by 360°). Clamping is optimized for any support surface (tables/shelves or cockpits). Featuring USB and/or DIN connections, the TH8A works with all racing wheels on the market on PC, and with Thrustmaster racing wheels on game consoles (please see the list on the Thrustmaster support website: https://support.thrustmaster.com, on the TH8A page). Recommended for use with the following Thrustmaster racing wheels: TS-PC Racer/TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition, T-GT, TS-XW, T300 Series, TX Series, T150 Force Feedback, TMX Force Feedback.
- TH8A Add-On Shifter
- 2 shift-plates (“H”-pattern [7+1] and sequential [+/-])
- USB and DIN cables
- User manual
- Warranty information
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates.
- Multiplatform: on PC (Windows 7/8/10), the TH8A Add-On Shifter is compatible with all racing wheels available in the video game accessories market. On PS4 the TH8A is compatible with the T150 Series, the T300 Series, and the T-GT (USB and/or DIN connections), while on Xbox One it is compatible with the TMX Series, the TX Series and the TS-XW Series (DIN connection).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/