- This is our custom-designed Free-Standing Triple Monitor Stand that can support monitors up to 43"
- Thanks to its strong steel brackets and 3" x 1.5" aluminum beams, it can support the heaviest 43" inch monitors available in the market today
- Fully adjustable in height and angle to help you find the perfect monitor position
- Comes standard with a VESA Mount 100mm/75mm
- Optional Advanced VESA adapter for microadjustements
- Not Included : Screws for your specific monitors (usually provided by your monitor manufacturer
- Please note that all steel parts such as Wheel Mounting Plates and Pedal Plates or Trays come in a textured matte black finish (Powder coat)
- Height at the highest point (without screens): 47.5"
- Average width with a 32'' monitor setup: 65''
- Width at maximum adjustment: 80"
- Depth of the Triple Monitor Stand: 36"
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 50" x 6" x 3"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 45" x 3" x 1.5"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 50" x 3" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 26" x 3" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 28" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Box 2 (Hardware) 10" x 10" x 4"
- 2 x Metal fixing plate (Hexagonal)
- 4 x Corner Gussets
- 4 x Metal angle brackets
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 44 x M8 Screws (16mm) with matching T-Nuts
- 3 x VESA Plates (100mm/75mm)
- 4 x 1.5" Plastic Caps
- 6 x 3" Plastic Caps
- 16 x Pushpins
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.