- Clutch Upgrade Kit (Hard & Soft Springs) for Venym Atrax Pedals
FROM RACING TO SIMRACING
- Venym works in close collaboration with Mygale, which allows us to have the best engineers in real motorsport work on products for simracers. Analysis, design and calculation are the key words of our expertise. We have characterized everything that can happen in real life in order to translate it into simracing and make it available to all virtual drivers.
THE ULTIMATE SENSASIONS, AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- Our simracing pedals use full loadcells in order to transcribe the mechanical forces into electronic information. 2 loadcells of 1kg for the throttle and the clutch 1 loadcell of 200kg on the brake. As far as the mechanical feeling is concerned, the effort is transcribed by a spring for the accelerator, a spring plus a special kinematics in order to make the sim racers feel the same sensation as in real life with the clutch. For the brake, the most relevant choice was that of the rubber which offers a real precision in the pressure of the pedal while giving a feeling of important effort as on a circuit.
- Our simracing pedals are designed and assembled by a team of cars enthusiasts on the Nevers-Magny-Cours circuit, heart of motorsport in France. Our Venym pedals dedicated to sim racing are the first pedals designed in France inspired by the design and technologies used in F1 cockpits.
- BORN IN MAGNY-COURS
- Venym is located in the Mygale premises near the Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, the cradle of French motor sport, equipped with a complete simulator which allows the development of Venym products.
- SUPPORTED BY ROMAIN GROSJEAN
- Venym relies on the major players in simracing to develop the best possible products for simracers with prices optimized to the drivers' budget. This is where the partnership with Romain Grosjean and his R8G Esport team came from.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please contact Venym for warranty information : https://www.venym.com/pages/contact
If you’re not completely happy with the Venym's products you have just received, we try to be as easy going as possible when it comes to support, so if there’s anything we can do for you please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.