- Base side of Holger Buchfink’s famous quick release Q1R
This is the way to go for a reliable connection without play.
No play by definition
- Quick and Easy to change wheels
- Base side & wheel side available separately
- 50mm & 70mm wheel side available (both fit the same base side)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
(1) In the case of consumers, the statutory warranty regulations apply.
(2) In the case of consumers, claims for damages for injury to life, body or health or based on the German Product Liability Act shall also remain unaffected. The same applies to any breach of duty on the part of our vicarious agents.
(3) In the case of entrepreneurs, warranty claims other than for damages shall become statute-barred one year from delivery of the goods. The statutory limitation periods for recourse claims of the entrepreneur according to Section 478 German Civil Code remain unaffected thereby.
Ascher Racing's customer service will be pleased to assist you with any questions, complaints and objections on each working day from 08:30 to 12:30 (Central European Time) hours and from 13:30 to 17:00 (Central European Time) hours, as follows:
Phone: +49 7971 9630-180