ONLY AVAILABLE IN MATTE BLACK
- You asked, we listened! The adjustable wheel deck from our brand new industry leading SimRacing Chassis, the ASR PRO, is now available as a standalone product.
- The most easily adjustable wheel deck ever produced, with quick adjustment handles and sliders for horizontal and vertical position adjustments. For example, switching from a classic D-Shaped GT-style racing wheel to a 15" NASCAR deep dish wheel will no longer be a challenge as it will take less than 10 seconds to adjust your wheel deck's position.
- Offering a unmatched level of adjustability, the ASR PRO wheel deck will ensure that your friends and family can get comfortable in your SimRacing chassis in a matter of seconds, without the need for any tools.
- Zero flex and no weak points design philosophy.
- Designed to support and withstand the power and vibrations produced by the most powerful Direct Drive Wheelbases on the market.
- Comes with all the necessary hardware to mount to your SimRacing chassis.
- Total width of the Wheel Deck:
- For the ASR 4 & 6: 22.75"
- For the ASR PRO: 22.00"
- For the SimLab P1X: TBC
- For TrakRacer: TBC
- 2 x Aluminum Profile Flat Face 3" x 2.875" x 1.5" (ASR PRO Specs, subject to change)*
- 2 x Aluminum Profile Flat Face 3" x 8" x 1.5"
- 6 x Linear Guide 8" (Includes Sliders, Ratcheting Handles and required hardware)
- 13 x M8 Low Head Screws (12mm)
- 13 x M8 T-Nuts
- 8 x M8 T-Nuts
- 13 x M8 Flathead Screws (16mm)
- 13 x M8 Button Head Screws (13mm)
- 10 x M5 Flathead Screws (16mm)
- 10 x M5 Socket Cap Screws (16mm)
- 2 x Double Guide Stopper Plate (ASR D084)
- 2 x Up Post Top Stopper Plate (ASR D083)
- 4 x Single Guide Stopper Plate (ASR D082)
- 2 x Single Guide Wheel Deck Plate (ASR D081)
- 2 x Dual Guide Wheel Deck Plate (ASR D080 & D079)
- Depending on selection:
- Standard Wheel Deck or Podium DD Side, CSL DD Side spacer Mount and Front Mount.
- *Note: If you want Asetek compatibility, please contact us.
(ASR PRO Specs, subject to change)*: Depending on which compatible chassis is selected, these lengths are subject to change.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.