- The GSI X-29 is our entry-level sim racing wheel that offers exceptional price to performance and is packed with features to take your sim racing experience to the next level. Its combination of quality materials, intuitive controls, and precision construction make it the ultimate accessory for anyone who takes their sim racing seriously.
- 10 Momentary RGB LED Push Buttons (500 gram actuation force)
- 2 Seven-Way Multi Switches
- 70mm threaded bolt pattern
- “CEMS N52” V2 Shifters
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- 290mm Wheel Diameter
- 1.13kg - 1.25kg Total Weight
- 3 Push-Button Rotary Encoders
- Laser Marked Wheel Functions
- Dual Clutches (Optional)
- Direct-Injection Silicone Handles
- 70mm Threaded Bolt Pattern
- “Spec 3” Coiled Cable
- Aluminum Paddle Shifters
- X-29 Wheel
- GSI "Spec 3" Coiled USB Cable
- Compatible with Simucube, VRS DirectForce Pro, Accuforce (Accuforce QR required) and Fanatec DD bases. (Fanatec Podium Hub required)
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.