- If you own a set of classic Sim Pedals Ultimate, you have the option to upgrade these pedals with the most important technical enhancements of the latest Sim Pedals Ultimate+. This Upgrade Kit will improve your classic Sim Pedals Ultimate with regard to durability, electronics, SmartControl software and all new brake spring system components.
- Give your classic Sim Pedals Ultimate a meaningful upgrade with modern innovations as seen on the Sim Pedals Ultimate+. With this upgrade kit you’ll be able to benefit from the latest Heusinkveld technology.
- The Ultimate Upgrade Kit is for owners of the classic Sim Pedals Ultimate who want to benefit of the main technical enhancements of the latest Sim Pedals Ultimate+.
- Included parts : The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ are both an aesthetical and technical upgrade over the classic Sim Pedals Ultimate. This Upgrade Kit contains the main technical upgrades.
- Aesthetical and minor technical differences will be present compared to the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ after upgrading. Please see the table below for an overview of included parts and upgrades.
- If you own the classic Sim Pedals Ultimate which has RJ-plugs to connect the pedals to the controller (sold between mid-2014 to 2021), you can use this upgrade kit.
- If you own the classic Sim Pedals Ultimate which has wire terminals on the controller (sold between late 2013 – early 2014), you must crimp RJ9 plugs (crimp tool and plugs not included in the Upgrade Kit) to the pedal wires before you can use the SmartControl controller. Contact email@example.com for further guidance.
- If you own the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ (sold from July 2021 onwards), do not buy this Upgrade Kit. Your pedals already have all parts included in this Upgrade Kit.
- The Upgrade Kit is not compatible with other pedal series such as Sim Pedals Pro, Sim Pedals Sprint or Sim Pedals Racecenter.
- Within the Upgrade Kit, the new controller box and part of the rubber stack assembly are pre-assembled. You must still install/integrate these assemblies into your current Sim Pedals Ultimate pedal set.
- All other components come as individual parts. You have to do the installation of the new parts into the existing pedals yourself. This will take approximately 30 minutes. Tools to perform the installation are included in the Upgrade Kit.
- We provide printed schematics / exploded views with the Upgrade Kit. These schematics and an installation video giving further guidance on the installation can also be found in our Support section.
- For further information on brake pedal rubber stack settings, electronics and software you can use the manual for Sim Pedals Ultimate+ instead of the classic Sim Pedals Ultimate manual.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.