- Full Metal Construction: The MOZA HGP Shifter is CNC machined from anodized aviation-grade aluminum. It is solid, sturdy, and reliable.
- 7+R: The MOZA HGP Shifter features seven forward and one reverse gear, meeting the needs of multiple simulation scenarios.
- Intelligent Downshift Throttle Blip System: Featuring automatic downshift throttle blipping, MOZA RACING's patented intelligent downshift system eliminates the need for heel and toe shift expertise. It is fully selectable and customizable in the MOZA Pit House and significantly improves vehicle balance and smoothness during downshifts.
- 15-bit High Precision Angle Sensor: The MOZA HGP shifter utilizes a 15-bit non-contact high precision angle sensor, ensuring positive and precise shifting and a long maintenance-free life.
H Pattern with Locked R and 7th Gear: Requiring downward pressure to engage, both reverse and 7th gear are locked to prevent accidental selection.
- Realistic Feeling: The patented shifting mechanism includes a shock-absorbing damping system. Engineered to make every gear shift a positive, smooth, and satisfying experience.
Replaceable Shift Knobs: Modify your shift lever with aftermarket knobs.
- Easy to Mount: The MOZA HGP Shifter is both ergonomically and beautifully engineered and is easily mounted on most racing rigs. For desk users, there is also a dedicated desk clamp available separately.
- Direct Connection to the PC or Wheelbase: The MOZA HGP Shifter can be connected directly to a pc via a USB cable or to a wheelbase with a compatible shifter port.
- Patented Dust-proof Cover: Inspired by real-life cars, the patented funnel-shaped dust cover is used to prevent dust from entering the shifter’s internal mechanism whilst maintaining a sleek and clean look.
- MOZA HGB Shifter x 1
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.