- The wheelbase could be placed away from the wheel through the extension rod, which resembles the real steering column.
- It’s CNC machined with anodized aviation-grade aluminum alloy featuring superior texture, rigidity, and durability.
- Not compatible with the MOZA Racing R5 Direct Drive Wheel Base
- Compatibility: R21/R16/R9
- Separate Wheel & Base
- CNC Machined Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Extension rod
- USB cable
- M4 Screw*6
- Hexagonal wrench
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.