- Aviation Grade Aluminum Body: The whole body is CNC machined using aviation-grade aluminum with an anodized finish. It is wear-resistant, sturdy, and durable.
- 16-bit High Precision Angle Sensor: The MOZA HBP handbrake adopts a non-contact 16-bit high precision angle sensor providing a long maintenance-free life.
- Adjustable Angles: A horizontally or vertically mounted lever simulates both road and race cars, angles are adjustable according to personal needs.
- Adjustable Brake Force: Adjust the rebound strength and brake travel by replacing springs.
- Adjusting the Stop Position: Changing the stop position according to personal needs.
Direct Connection to the PC or Wheelbase: The MOZA HBP handbrake can be connected to the PC directly or to a wheelbase with a handbrake port.
- Easy to Mount: The MOZA HBP handbrake is ergonomically and beautifully engineered. It can be easily mounted on most racing rigs. In addition, we will offer optional table clamps for users without an entire rig.
- 8*25*30 mm Rubber Spring x1
- Die Spring x1
- 2mm Phillips Screwdriver x1
- Flathead Screwdriver x1
- Type A to Type B Wiring Harness x1
- Wiring Harness x1
- Handbrake User Guide x1
- 2mm L-shaped Wrench x1
- 10mm Open-end Wrench x1
- 4mm Allen Wrench x1
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench x1
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.