The Simucube Baseplate is the perfect solution for those who want a seamless experience when mounting the Simucube ActivePedal and other third-party pedals.
Created to work flawlessly with the Simucube ActivePedal, popular rigs, and other third-party pedals.
- Adjust heel rest height/angle for perfect comfort
- Simucube ActivePedal
- Heusinkveld Ultimate+
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Meca CUP 1
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- Granite Devices warrants that your Simucube hardware product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the length of time referenced on your product package and/or user documentation, beginning from the purchase date. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary under local laws.
- Granite Devices’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Granite Devices’ option, (1) to repair or replace the Simucube hardware, or (2) to refund the price paid. Provided that the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or other places as Granite Devices may direct with a copy of the sales receipt or dated itemized receipt. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. At its option, Granite Devices may use new or refurbished or used parts in good working condition to repair or replace any Simucube hardware product. Any replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
- This warranty does not cover issues or damages resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, or any unauthorized repair, modification, or disassembly.
- Improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions, or connection to an unacceptable voltage supply.
- Use of replacement components, not supplied by Granite Devices except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable law.
- HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SUPPORT
- Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend visiting the support section at Simucube.com/support for technical assistance. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase – please check with Granite Devices or the point of sale where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the purchase point should be addressed directly to Granite Devices. The addresses and customer service contact information for Granite Devices can be found in the documentation accompanying your product and on the web at simucube.com/support.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GRANITE DEVICES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT. EVEN IF GRANITE DEVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD FOR YOUR PRODUCT. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- NATIONAL STATUTORY RIGHTS
- Consumers have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods. Such rights are not affected by the warranties in this Limited Warranty.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES
- No Granite Devices dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this binding warranty between Granite Devices and the End User.
- CONTACT: simucube.com/support for technical assistance
- WARRANTY RETURN PROCESS
- Contact your point-of-sale contact for RMA processing and RMA number. Your contact will determine whether only a part or all contents of the product package must be returned. Pack merchandise carefully to avoid further damage and include a copy of the original invoice or receipt. Ship merchandise back to the point of purchase prepaid. Unless local laws and/or the terms of sale under which you bought the product give you other rights, ship the merchandise back to the point of purchase prepaid.