- Stand-alone HOTAS Warthog joystick, from the creator of the original HOTAS concept and the worldwide benchmark flight sim controllers: the HOTAS Cougar and the HOTAS Warthog.
- H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology (US Patent: US08471815): 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that won’t decrease over time; 16-bit resolution.
- Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal; Replica shape of the A-10C flight stick.
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way "point of view" hat: 1 x 8-way "point of view" hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons; 2 x pinkie push buttons.
- USB connector and upgradeable firmware; Super-stable, weighted joystick (over 6 lbs.).
- Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal
- Thanks to a metal plate which can be detached from its base, the HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick can be used either on a desk or mounted in a cockpit. The activation pressure on the stick's buttons and trigger is completely realistic.
- Very comprehensive controls
- It features 19 action buttons in total, plus one 8-way “point of view” hat: 1 x 8-way “point of view” hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons, 2 x pinkie push buttons. The stick includes a USB connector and also features upgradable firmware; what's more, it's ultra-stable (weighing in at more than 6.6 lbs/3 kg).
- The Most Precise and Feature-Filled Joystick You Can Get
- It provides extreme precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology magnetic sensor system it employs: 16-bit precision (65536 x 65536 values), with no gimbals (cardan joints). What's more, pressing on the joystick's buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane – a true first in the world of joysticks. Particular attention has been paid to freedom of use for simmers, with the joystick's handle being detachable, and its base being detachable as well (allowing you to install the joystick in a cockpit).
- Thrustmaster expert flying ecosystem
- These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the Hotas Warthog Flight Stick, Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles*, TFRP rudder pedals* and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software**. * Sold separately. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://support.thrustmaster.com website.
- T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software on PC
- The HOTAS WARTHOG joystick's deadly weapon is known as T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor). T.A.R.G.E.T is a software suite allowing users to test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers.
- T.A.R.G.E.T is more than an interface: it's also a powerful software application capable of simulating virtual devices such as a keyboard, joystick, mouse, and so on, in order to simulate all of the actions required for these devices' use. These actions are measured on the axes and buttons of the physical controllers, but sent to software applications via a virtual controller.
- In this way, T.A.R.G.E.T allows for total interaction between different Thrustmaster USB controllers, with simplified configurations in simulators, and the use of a single preset for all controllers, rather than having to use as many different presets as controllers. Finally, T.A.R.G.E.T includes built-in presets for well-known games (both recent and older titles), and lets users create new presets too. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website.
- HOTAS Warthog™ Flight Stick
- User manual
- Throttle is not included
- The handle is compatible with the Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar and HOTAS Warthog joystick bases (sold separately).
- Compatible with PC
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/