- T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo: combine two T.16000M FCS joysticks to let gamers play with their left and right hands simultaneously.
- The Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo combines two Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joysticks, enabling gamers to play with both hands, for an outstanding space simulation experience.
- Weave a path through asteroid fields, strafe to escape opponents and hit your targets with surgical precision thanks to Thrustmaster’s accurate technology, delivering extremely high precision during the most intense dogfights and maneuvers!
- The fully ambidextrous T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo allows gamers to play with their left and right hands at the same time.
- The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo features Thrustmaster’s exclusive H.E.A.R.T: Hall Effect Accurate Technology, comprised of magnetic sensors located on the stick, delivering unmatched levels of accuracy.
- A total of 32 action buttons (16 on each joystick), 24 (12 on each base) with Braille-style physical button identification, enable gamers to play the game without ever removing their hands from the joysticks. Actions and maneuvers become easier, even in virtual reality.
- The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo is fully ambidextrous! Three detachable components allow both joysticks to be perfectly tailored to both left-handed and right-handed players, in all PC games.
- T.A.R.G.E.T software allows players to load or create mapping profiles for each game.
- Optimized ergonomics: wide hand rests and weighted bases ensure optimum comfort and improved stability, even during intense maneuvers and dogfights
- Two Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joysticks
- Two replacement thumb rests
- Two replacement index finger rests
- User manual
- The T.16000M Space Sim Duo is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/