- The Advanced Formula Seat aims to fill a gap in the market for Formula-style racing seats at a price point that makes a lot more sense than what our competitors currently offer.
- It offers a looser fit when compared to traditional Racing Buckets, making it much more adaptable to various builds.
- The Seat comes standard with sliding seat rails and Advanced Side Bracket, making it easy to mount and adjust on any Advanced SimRacing chassis (or any other chassis with standard mounting points from major manufacturers). This is particularly great when you want to race on your simulator with family members or friends of different builds.
- The central composition of the Advanced Formula Seat is Suede, while the outside support cushions and upper portion of the Seat are made of Leatherette. This creates a comfortable, yet breathable finish that will help keep you cool and dry for longer sessions.
- The overall color of the seat is black and it has white stitching all around. It also features the Advanced SimRacing official crest on the front and the back of the headrest.
- Angled position
- Seat width (lower back) : 16.5" (open fit)
- Seat width (thighs) : 15" (open fit)
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 32"
- Back rest (horizontal at shoulders height) : 21.5" (open fit for broad shoulders)
- Rails spacing : 14.25" (between mounting holes)
- Box 1 - 40" x 22" x 22"
- 1 x Advanced Formula Seat (Seat Rails & Advance Side Brackets included, not attached to the seat)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.