- Want more adjustment out of your Single Monitor Setup? The Advanced VESA will definitely solve that problem in no time!
- Our product designers have developed an adjustable VESA adapter that will save you time during the installation of your Single Monitor Setup and give you a wide range of adjustments so you can get the optimal screen position and angle.
- As opposed to what you can find in the market today, our Advanced VESA allows for a complete monitor position lock. This means that once you are fully satisfied with the configuration, your monitor can be locked and secured in position. Rather than an adapter that is moving freely at all times, we designed the product with a locking mechanism so that no movement, vibration or accidental bump will ever move your screen out of place.
- Box 1 - 8" x 6" x 6"
- 1 x Advanced VESA plate 1
- 2 x 50mm set screws
- 2 x 30mm set screws
- 2 x 1/4" screws
- 2 x M8 Screws (12mm)
- 2 x M8 Screws (16mm)
- 2 x M8 T-Nuts
- Compatible with all of our aluminum profile monitor stands
- Attachment provided: VESA 100mm/75mm
- Adjustment possibilities
- Move up or down on the vertical Z-axis (Heave) : +/- 0.5" for a total range of 1"
- Slide forward or backward on the horizontal X-axis (Surge) : +/- 0.5" for a total range of 1"
- Move left or right on the horizontal Y-axis (Sway) : Can be done by adjusting the horizontal position of the supporting T-Nut that secures the Advanced VESA inside the aluminum profile channel on your monitor stand
- Tilt clockwise or counterclockwise (Roll) : +/- 7.5° for a total range of 15¬∞
- Tilt forward or backward (Pitch) : +/- 15° for a total range of 30°
- Refer to the images provided in this product page for a visual representation of the adjustment possibilities
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.