- Your Dashboard for every Race
- Everything at a glance. Our dashboards with high-grade cases made from CNC-machined aluminum look irresistibly good. And they are also state-of-the-art. Thanks to the compatibility with SimHub, you can configure your dashboard individually for each race and for each simulation.
- Screen size 4" high resolution
- 21x RGB LEDs (16 million colors)
- Official SimHub integration
- 16bit colors, 350 lm brightness
- Smallest possible dimensions (18mm wide)
- Incl. carbon mount (Fanatec, Simucube 1 / 2 ...)
- SimHub Dashboard file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lh6XIN7PPOEXsoxXBjTMFHmS5G95YhcD/view?usp=sharing
- 4'' Dashboard
- Display size: 86 x 53 mm
- Resolution: 480 x 800 px
- 21 pcs. RGB LEDs
- 15 pcs. arranged horizontally and 2 x 3 pcs. arranged vertically •
- 16 million possible colors
- extremely bright, e.g. for switching flash and flag signals
- unrestricted viewing area
- no light coupling from adjacent LEDs
- Software integration
- official SimHub integration
- compatibility to all common simulations
- countless dash designs and LED profiles available
- incl. Ascher Racing dash design and LED profile:
- direct integration of the Ascher Racing steering wheels o
- e.g. clutch pop-ups from F64 USB/ SC
- iRacing: vehicle specific LED profiles incl. telemetry optimized & gear dependent shift timings
- unlimited setup possibilities (telemetry values, formulas, etc.)
- user-friendly dash editor
- High processing quality
- CNC machined and anodized from automotive aluminum
- only 18mm thick & angled USB-C cable
- only 1 connection cable needed
- ON-OFF switch on the back
- Simucube 1 / 2
- Fanatec Wheelbases
- VRS Direct Force Pro
- MiGE & Lenze motors
- Carbon mount
- Required screws for mounting
- Spacers made of aluminum for individual adjustment of the distances
- Dashboard 4"
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
(1) In the case of consumers, the statutory warranty regulations apply.
(2) In the case of consumers, claims for damages for injury to life, body or health or based on the German Product Liability Act shall also remain unaffected. The same applies to any breach of duty on the part of our vicarious agents.
(3) In the case of entrepreneurs, warranty claims other than for damages shall become statute-barred one year from delivery of the goods. The statutory limitation periods for recourse claims of the entrepreneur according to Section 478 German Civil Code remain unaffected thereby.
Ascher Racing's customer service will be pleased to assist you with any questions, complaints and objections on each working day from 08:30 to 12:30 (Central European Time) hours and from 13:30 to 17:00 (Central European Time) hours, as follows:
Phone: +49 7971 9630-180