- The ASR Recliner Seat is the perfect option for those who prefer the versatility of a reclinable seat over a fixed back bucket seat.
- Comfortable design to support your entire body over long and short racing sessions.
- Made out of high quality sport style PVC leather.
- Features high side bolsters for optimal support.
- Advanced SimRacing logo embroidered on the front and back of the headrest.
- Sliding seat rails included for on the go adjustments.
- Seat height (from bottom to top) : 36"
- Seat width : 20.5"
- Seat length : 22" (standard tilt)
- Inner seating measurements
- Width at shoulders: 21" (broad opening)
- Width at thighs : 15" (broad opening)
- Seat depth : 19"
- ASR Recliner Seat Vinyl
- Sliding seat rails
- No mounting hardware included (included with your Advanced SimRacing chassis)
- Install the 22’ profiles on the chassis. Tighten the bolts holding the corner gussets to the 22’ profile, but leave the bolts attaching the 22’ profile to the chassis loose.
- Install the seat sliders on the seat while it is off the chassis.
- Make sure the two seat sliders are at the same locking position.
- Bend the U handle bar for the seat sliders to make it wider or narrower depending on fitment.
- Install the U handle bar while being careful not to hurt your fingers.
- Install the seat assembly on the 22’ profiles.
- Tighten both front or rear bolts holding the sliders on the 22’ profile.
- Slide seat forwards or backwards to have access to the other bolts. Tighten them.
- Center the seat with the chassis by moving the whole 22’ profile and seat assembly. Be careful not to scratch the profiles.
- Tighten the corner gusset bolts that were left loose at the beginning.
- Your rig is ready to go!
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
WARRANTYThis warranty does not apply to this product
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.