- Our Button Box Mount is designed to be completely universal in terms of compatibility and mounting solutions, thanks to its dual sliding Universal Mounting Brackets.
- With the possibility to swivel and tilt, it will allow you to position your Button Box on your simulator in any position that you would require to replicate the interior of a real race car.
- It is made in Canada from the same quality hardware and pieces that we use for all of our products.
- Maximum gap between both Universal Mounting Brackets : 8"
- Universal Mounting Brackets vertical size : 5"
- Maximum mounting pattern that can be achieved : 8" x 5"
- Universal Mounting Brackets tilt angle range : 90 degrees up or down
- Pivot angle range for the aluminum support beam : 180"
- The Universal Mounting Brackets support either M4 or M6 screws
- Mountable on any aluminum profile part of your Advanced SimRacing chassis
- Box 1 (Button Box Mount) 9" x 6" x 2"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 8" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 1 x 3/32" Steel U-Bracket
- 2 x 1/8" Steel L-Bracket
- 2 x Universal Mounting Brackets
- 2 x M6 Screws (12mm)
- 2 x M6 T-Nuts
- 4 x M8 Button Head Screws (12mm)
- 2 x M8 T-Nuts
- All Button Box with fixing points on the back
More assembly guides available on our dedicated page.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.