- Casters Wheels that can be installed on steel triangle support plates for added mobility on your SimRacing Chassis. This will allow you to move your rig around quite easily,
- The Casters are supplied with a brake system that allows you to firmly lock your rig in place for your SimRacing sessions.
- They are strong enough to support a fully-loaded ASR 6 with a person sitting in it.
- If you own an ASR 1, 3 or 4 from Advanced SimRacing, you will need to purchase the variant with the steel triangle support plates. These are supplied with the necessary mounting hardware.
- If you own an ASR 6, you can keep your stock steel triangle support plates and simply add the 4 Caster Wheels.
- Stem Size : 3/8"- 16 x 1"
- Material : Carbon Steel
- 4 x Caster Wheels
- 1 x Installation tool
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.