Unlock your talent with F-CORE. This wheel has everything you need to enjoy the beauty of sim racing while living an exceptional driving experience. Featuring Q-CONN magnetic connection and USB/Bluetooth Dual Mode. Shifter paddle set in CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer) and optional clutches. Built with a strong carbon fiber front plate and rock-solid electronics. Hub not included.
F-CORE is the ideal choice to take your setup to a new level and experience the benefits of superior hardware. Despite its entry-level nature, the steering wheel boasts a unique design and provide you a flexible platform to explore top performances. The F-CORE won't give up on superior reliability and features a 2000mAh LiPo rechargeable battery, with a duration of up to 40 hours, suitable for long driving sessions without sacrificing comfort.
Pure carbon-fiber front plate (4mm)
Die-cast aluminium main body
New and Improved Handgrips in Silicon & Rubber
Grip-to-Grip wheel length 29,00 cm
- Grip max diameter 43,00 mm
- Proprietary custom-made tactile button assembly
- Improved button guards with better ergonomics and feeling
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD) (sold separately)
- Straight back charging connector
- LiPo battery (up to 40 hours of use) (V 2000 mAh)
- Integrated charging electronics
- Connection and battery status LEDs (green when charged, red while charging, yellow when out of power)
- Q-CONN magnetic connection cable
- Momentary buttons 12
- On/off toggle switches with status led 2
- Front rotary encoders 2
- Thumb rotary encoders 2
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Core Shifter Paddles in composite material, Nylon-Carbon Fiber injected
- Full Aluminium PRO Clutches compatible (sold separately)
- Launch control clutch system
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- VR friendly
- Weight 895 gr
- USB+Bluetooth Dual mode
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the F Pro to my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collection is compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also, our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8 mm universal QR will fit directly on the Simucube adapter. If you wish to attach our universal QR or QRX will also need the QRX Simucube direct adapter.
Q: What’s the difference between Formula Wireless SPORT and PRO?
A: PRO wheels have CNC machined and anodised aluminum knobs and backlit buttons available, whereas SPORT have standard black resin knobs and non-backlit buttons
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved a 1 cm range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the shifter paddles feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email email@example.com.